domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

IMPROVING OUR ENGLISH!!

Here's a list of phrases and sentences I would like you to improve. They're all taken from your writings in this blog and they may have a grammar mistake or stylistic problems.
Don't re- write them in the blog because we are going to check them in class. Deadline: May 7.

Good luck!
1- Considering that it is an extremelly slowly and small animal, why we wouldn't be able to make our dreams come true?
2- ... but in order these to be achieved...
3- ... something to focus in...
4- ... dreams come true so why to say not to dreams?
5-... we should work hard to achieve our goal which to be great English teachers.
6- Those around me contribute a lot in my experience in life.
7- We has conform a good team.
8- ... importance of tiny things have on our life.
9- ... as my father says always to me...
10- try to conspire all the world in order to help you...
11-I've been thinking about the pictures. They made me think about the things that had happened in our life.... that had left a deep...
12- They're the ones that makes us stronger.
13- These are words that my father usually tells me and I wanted to share it with you ...
14- ... the pictures are not only hilarious funny but also...

1 comentario:

  1. Let's take advantage of this... This is a great opportunity for us to learn from our mistakes... I enjoyed doing this exercise...

    See ya guys!

    Cinty

    ResponderEliminar